Local Routes, Campouts, & Coffee Outside
Explore Toronto by Bicycle
We're passionate about getting out and exploring your own backyard and beyond by bike. See what Toronto and beyond have to offer! Find rides, routes, clubs, and campouts here!
Local Rides and Events
Coffee Outside YYZ
Bring your camp coffee setup or a thermos of your favourite stuff and a good vibe! Enjoy starting your day down by the lake with friends, new and old!
- Friday mornings Spring thru Fall, 8:30am
- Humber Bay Park West, Lookout Point
- More details and weekly info on the Brockton Cyclery Instagram
Monthly Shop Campout
May thru October 2023, Brockton Cyclery will be offering an overnight shop campout!
- May 27-28 Humber River Ramble (Paved)
- June 24-25 Swift Campout! (Gravel/ Dirt)
- July 22-23 TBD (Unpaved)
- August 19-20 Humber River Ramble (Paved)
- Sept 9-10 Ridout-Bigwind Rugged Ramble (Unpaved)
- Oct 7-8 TBD
More information will be available as the dates of each trip near!
From our pals at The Driveside - This is simple, bikes are for everyone. Here you’ll find local Toronto cycling adventure routes, destinations, & fun bicycles. The DriveSide is about bike adventures for all. We want to show you that your bike can take you to amazing places, it doesn’t have to be fancy but it can still be incredible.
Get the Gear You Need
Shop for the perfect bike before your next ride. We’re here to answer all of your cycling related questions.