- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
- For MTB with lateral pull brakes - Double digit activated lever - Aluminium lever blade and collar - Compatible with grip shifting systems
- Dual pivot caliper brake - Melt forged aluminum arms - Quick release mechanism - Dimension : 39-52mm - Designed for 28C tire
- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
$179.99 - $189.99
TRP HY/RD disc brake calipers have the power and modulation of hydraulic disc brakes. True ‘plug-and-play’ compatibility with existing cable actuated systems. - Self-contained hydraulic caliper incorporates master cylinder - Hydraulic system self-adjusts for pad wear - Compatible with all mechanical road and CX brake levers - Brake pad composite is Resin with Metal Fibers - Resin with Metal Fibers pads are compatible with Resin-Only type rotors as well as standard rotors
- Replacement hoods for your Hylex levers. - Color: Black or Gum - Comes in a set of left and right
- Non-Integrated brake levers for urban, Singlespeed, Cross, Tri and tt use - Ergonomic aluminum lever with grippy, textured rubber hoods - Includes spring loaded push button cable tension quick release.
Finally: a mechanical disc brake for mountain bikes and fat bikes that offers superior performance and is a snap to set up. The Spyke is a dual-sided mechanical caliper where both pads actuate to provide even and precise clamping force. This results in even pad wear and easy pad adjustment with the addition of a barrel adjuster. No longer is adjusting the whole caliper necessary as the pads wear. All of this in a 169g (per caliper) package that works with all linear-pull levers. Caliper and mounting bolts included. SPECIFICATIONS - Dual-piston actuation - Even pad wear - Easy adjustment and set up - Works with ALL long-pull levers - TRP's own, ultra-grippy, semi-metallic pad that is Shimano M525/M515 compatible, allowing for further customization - Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions - Rotor and adapters sold separately - Weight: 170g/caliper per wheel
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual-piston-actuated mechanical disc brake caliper that provides precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear, because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster to make fine-tuning easy. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package that works with any drop bar levers on the market. Rotors and adapters are sold separately. For tandem bikes, we recommend the Spyre caliper paired with our 2.3mm thick rotors. This will give optimum stopping performance for you and your partner. SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 154g per caliper - Dual-sided actuation - Works with ALL cable-actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended - Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads - Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter - Sold as a caliper only
$49.99 - $62.99
- Optimum heat dissipation - High durability - Wear indicators - 1.95mm thick - Rounded edge - UCI approved - Hub Compatibility: ISO 6B - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Material: Steel
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
- Entry level hydraulic disc brakes and levers for Flat Mount frames and forks - Perfect for flat bar road bikes, urban bikes and MTBs that use the Flat Mount standard - BL-MT200 3-finger levers with aluminum master cylinder, tooled reach adjust & steel lever - BR-UR300 forged aluminum front and rear-specific Flat Mount calipers - Brake pads: B01S resin - pre-bled with SM-BH59 straight connection hose - Compatible only with 160mm rotors, not included
- Entry level hydraulic disc brakes and levers for Flat Mount frames and forks - Perfect for flat bar road bikes, urban bikes and MTBs that use the Flat Mount standard - BL-MT200 3-finger levers with aluminum master cylinder, tooled reach adjust & steel lever - BR-UR300 forged aluminum front and rear-specific Flat Mount calipers - Brake pads: B01S resin - Comes pre-bled with SM-BH59 straight connection hose - Compatible only with 160mm rotors, not included
$43.99 - $52.99
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Shimano, BR-M515, M05, Resin disc brake pads, pair, B type, Y8B698010 - Can be used to replace E-Type pads on older calipers
- High performance disc brake rotor featuring ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA, a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless steel structure allowing for superior cooling and performance - Reduced power fading ensuring consistent high performance even on long downhill stretches - Helps increasing brake pads life and reducing noise - Recommended both for road or mountain bike braking systems - Internally serrated lock-ring type version (config 05, 06), lock-ring included - Externally serrated lock-ring type version (config 01, 02, 03, 04), lock-ring included
The secret to great fun on any ride is confident and secure braking. Letting it rip where you want, knowing that you can stop when you want. Enter the Apex 1 HYDROR. Using SRAM's proven HYDROR braking system, the Apex 1 delivers quiet confidence on every ride. - Uses DOT 5.1 brake fluid - Lever body design offers excellent finger wrap, comfort, and control - Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware - Two piston hydraulic caliper - Moto-style means this is a left-side lever with a rear brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
The secret to great fun on any ride is confident and secure braking. Letting it rip where you want, knowing that you can stop when you want. Enter the Apex 1 HYDROR. Using SRAM's proven HYDROR braking system, the Apex 1 delivers quiet confidence on every ride. Mated to a HYDROR brake lever is a DoubleTap 11-speed shift lever, built to provide accurate shifting that you can rely on no matter where you ride. - SRAM Road ExactActuation 11-speed compatible - Uses DOT 5.1 brake fluid - Caliper available in both 74mm and Flat Mount versions - Lever body design offers excellent finger wrap, comfort and control - Easily converts between 160mm and 140mm rotors with adaptor brackets - Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware - Two piston hydraulic caliper - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
$81.99 - $186.00
As a front lever for your Rival 1 set-up, or paired for single speed adventures, the new Rival brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. SRAM Reach Adjust feature brings near universal fit for riders. - Weight: 260 grams per lever (no cables) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Finish: Black - Adjustment: Reach Adjust
$70.00 - $87.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$63.00 - $78.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
$297.00 - $386.00
The Rival 1 hydraulic disc brake offers optimized stopping power and modulation for road or cyclocross. Pair with a Rival 11-speed shifter for a 1x set-up, or use as a pair for a singlespeed HRD bike. The brake lever features the HydroR brake platform, with revised ergonomics for better finger wrap. Enjoy seemingly effortless braking regardless of terrain or condition. - Individual Reach Adjust - Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware - Low hand force required - Fully sealed system for no contamination - Easy bleed access
SRAM's right-side Rival 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group offer precise braking performance. The aluminum brake lever and shift paddle deliver smooth modulation and deft shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM's Rival 22 right shifter is designed to work with a SRAM 11-speed cassette. The forged aluminum disc caliper is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races and epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Rival 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
$40.00 - $47.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
$67.27 - $99.99
Jagwire's LR1 Pro Lightweight Rotors are a stylish way to upgrade the performance on your bike. Utilizing a 2-piece construction, they feature a separate aluminum spider and stainless steel brake track. The steel braking surface delivers quiet, consistent performance while the spider helps reduce rotating weight by about 15% compared to a traditional single-piece rotor. - The high quality, durable stainless steel machined braking surface ensures consistent stopping power and superior modulation - Lightweight aluminum spider keeps weight to a minimum - Available for either Center Lock or 6-Bolt ISO hubs - NOTE: LR1 rotors are NOT compatible with brakes when the pad extends below the caliper body. Examples include Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1
$22.99 - $35.99
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Extreme Disc Brake Pads. An aggressive sintered compound is mounted to a vented, steel backing plate making these pads perfect for wet conditions and downhill riding. These are the correct replacement pads for Formula The One, R1, RX, MEGA and RO brakes.
$29.99 - $38.99
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Extreme Disc Brake Pads. An aggressive sintered compound is mounted to a vented, steel backing plate making these pads perfect for wet conditions and downhill riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
$17.99 - $19.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Page 1 of 13 Next page