Mountain bikers who ride flat pedals deserve shoes with as much advanced technology as those who ride clipless, which is why we developed this flat pedal shoe with a BOA Fit System to provide unrivaled fit and comfort. The redesigned Launch Flat builds on everything we love about riding flat pedals: freedom of movement, versatility, walkability; and it kicks all the downsides to the curb. The Launch uses a lightweight, quick-drying upper, constructed from durable Cordura fabric made with recycled content. We partnered with the rubber experts at Goodyear to develop a tread compound that's both sticky and long-wearing for our PinLoc Outsole. The result is a sole that is wider for more surface contact and uses a chevron tread design to capture pedal pins, keeping your feet planted and in control.
- BOA Fit System with L6C dial lets riders fine-tune fit while they ride
- PinLoc Outsole with premium Goodyear rubber provides outstanding grip to keep you in control
- Seamless, perforated upper is breathable and quick-drying, made with durable recycled Cordura
- Nylon shank provides stiffness for pedaling comfort and efficiency
- Reinforced toe box for added protection
- EVA foam midsole cushions impacts
- Designed specifically for flat pedals (not clipless compatible)
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA Fit System with L6C dial|
|Outsole||PinLoc Outsole with premium Goodyear rubber|
* Subject to change without notice.