The low-profile, radially compliant alloy rim injected with SPANK's award-winning Vibrocore to add torsional strength and lateral stiffness, offers a smooth and highly responsive ride feel. Hand-built to A-Class specifications, the 359 Vibrocore wheels with SPANK Hex Drive hub is the premium offer from the SPANK wheelhouse and is trusted by pros on the UCI DH World Cup circuit, as well as big-mountain free-riders. This wheel is spec'd and built for the heavy hitters.
- Moderately low 19mm profile height and wide width balances the benefits of radial compliance with high lateral stiffness and predictable handling
- Radial Compliance improves traction over bumps and chatter while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort are improved.
- Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim
- 30.5mm inner width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0" to 2.6", and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles
- Bead Bite tubeless hooks enhance tubeless performance and tire security, even at lower pressures
|Rim||359 Vibrocore aluminum|
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Hub||SPANK HEX J-Type|
|Spokes||J-Hook, triple butted 2.2/1.8/2.0|
|Inner Rim Width||30.5mm|
|Outer Rim Width||35mm|
|Extras||Tubeless taped & valved|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Black / 27.5-inch||4710155965098||C090122F20J220A|