A fully rigid steel mountain bike that will become your ultimate go-to
When Joe Breeze designed the original Thunder, his idea was to make a bike that had a geometry and components that allowed riders to explore the remote trails and hillsides of Northern California and beyond. That spirit lives on with the new Thunder. Still constructed with soulful ride-quality and durability of steel, the new frame boasts some major advancements to allow adventure riders to explore deep into the woods outside of town or on the other side of the world.
- Fully-butted chromoly frame with tapered head tube, compatible for suspension forks up to 100mm
- Boost-148 through-axle rear triangle allows for tires up to 29x2.95”/75mm
- Field- serviceable external derailleur and brake routing
- Internal dropper seat post routing
- Multi-mount bottle system in the front triangle to allow for installation of bottles and half-frame bags