The new GP3 BioKork offers a different feel thanks to the use of natural cork, while offering all the ergonomic advantages of it's little brother, the GP3. The 3-finger angle adjustable bar end offers an additional hand position, and non-slip rubber inserts for a sure grip in all conditions.
- Barend size 3 finger, 50mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- Carbon bar compatible
- Compatible with bar-plug style mirrors.
- 40% cork sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal.
- Inner core made of compressed grass fibers.
- Rubber palm section of the grip is vegetable oil based.
- German made rubber compound, latex free, UV stable.
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Riders with smaller hands are best to choose the Small size. Riders with large hands are an ideal fit to the Large size. Ultimately, choice of size is a rider personal preference.