Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop.
- Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction
- Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters
- 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle
- Available in 42, 44, and 46cm widths
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25° downward angle of the drops.
Woodchipper 44cm 357g